A Practical Guide to Psychiatric Medications
Alameda County Psychological Association (ACPA) will feature CalPsychiatry’s Drs. Juliet Morgan, MD and Sir Melancon, MD for a presentation of A Practical Guide to Psychiatric Medications.
When: Monday, February 6th, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
This videoconference* offering 1.5 CEs is an overview on the use of psychiatric medications in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders.
*This event is intended for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Juliet Morgan, M.D.
Dr. Morgan specializes in the integrative treatment of patients with mood and anxiety disorders, ADHD, neuropsychiatric illness, and healing from trauma. She is a board certified neurologist, and understands the complex interplay between the structural “hardware” and emotional “software” in the brain.
Sir Melancon, M.D.
Dr. Melancon is a general adult psychiatrist with a diverse range of expertise. He has a special interest in serving marginalized populations and has a special focus on treating race and gender-based trauma, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety/OCD, and ADD/ADHD.
- MindStories Video – Redefining Boundaries in an Enmeshed Family | Inessa Manevich, PhD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | February 28, 2023 – White Lotus (Season 2)
- Brain Based Biotypes of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- MindStories Video – Solution Focused vs. Open Ended Therapy | Benjamin Russack, LMFT
- Reexamining the Treatment of Menopause
- MindStories Video – Men & Talk Therapy | Dr. Adam Dorsay
- Psych Media Discussion Group | January 23, 2023 – Stutz with Leigh Goodrich, MD
- Maternal Health and Postpartum Depression with Diana Clark, JD, MA