Q&A with Dr. Brittany Booth – Treatment Algorithm for Depression
Join Drs. Brittany Booth and Dr. Josephine McNary for a virtual clinician discussion on treatment algorithms for depression.
About the speakers:
Brittany Booth, MD
Dr. Booth is a general adult psychiatrist with experience treating a wide range of psychiatric disorders. Her areas of special interest include women’s mental health, particularly perinatal and postpartum care, as well as mood disorders, anxiety, and OCD.
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Without Children with author Peggy O’Donnell Heffington, PhD and expert discussant Beatrice Rabkin, MD
- Brain Circuitry in Neuropsychiatric Illnesses
- MindStories Video – What Turns You On? A Guide to Living Your Best Sex Life | Alexandra Katehakis, Ph.D., LMFT
- MindStories Video – Teen Mental Health and Parenting | Rebekah Tayebi, LCSW
- How Do SSRI’s Affect Mothers and Children in the Post-Partum Period and Beyond?
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, October 19, 2023 – A look at the The New York Times Guest Essay: “Taylor Swift Has Rocked My Psychiatric Practice”
- The Trajectory of Social Skills in Autistic Youth
- MindStories Video – Treating the Adult Adoptee | Dr. Brett Furst, Psy.D, LMFT