CalPsychiatry Networking Dinner at Petit Trois
Please join Dr. Steven Siragusa and Dr. Josephine McNary of CalPsychiatry for a mental health provider networking dinner at Petit Trois Sherman Oaks.
Steven Siragusa, D.O.
Dr. Siragusa specializes in child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry with a focus on evidenced-based holistic mental healthcare. He is board-certified in general psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and an active member of multiple professional medical associations. He completed his child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at Los Angeles County USC Medical Center, where he served as Chief Fellow of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- MindStories Video – Understanding Diagnosis and Interventions for Autism Spectrum | Steven Siragusa, D.O.
- MindStories Video – The Tangled Web of Sleep and Mental Health | Jeffrey Mann, PsyD
- MindStories Video – Urban Outdoor Therapy | Amanda Stemen, MS, LCSW
- MindStories Video – Therapy Through a Social Justice Lens | Farah Zerehi, LMFT
- MindStories Video – Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings (& Big Behaviors!) | Dr. Bethany Vaudrey
- MindStories Video – Eating Disorders: Who, What, Why, How? | Sarah Burney, LCSW
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, June 12, 2023 – Long Illness: A Practical Guide to Surviving, Healing and Thriving
- MindStories Video – Helping Estranged Parents and Families | Joshua Coleman, Ph.D.