CalPsychiatry Networking Dinner at Petit Trois
Please join Dr. Steven Siragusa and Dr. Josephine McNary of CalPsychiatry for a mental health provider networking dinner at Petit Trois Sherman Oaks.
Steven Siragusa, D.O.
Dr. Siragusa specializes in child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry with a focus on evidenced-based holistic mental healthcare. He is board-certified in general psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and an active member of multiple professional medical associations. He completed his child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at Los Angeles County USC Medical Center, where he served as Chief Fellow of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Dr. Kathryn Kinasz featured on Health Youniversity Podcast
- MindStories Video – Talk Me Down the Aisle: A Guide to Wedding Therapy | Landis Bejar, LMHC
- Cyberbullying Linked to Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 – Last Flight Home with expert discussants: Anne Coscarelli, PhD and Thomas Pier, LCSW
- MindStories Video – What is PTSD? | Victoria Buttery, PhD
- Reduced Serotonin Levels Linked to Long COVID
- Hormonal Therapy and Its Impact on Dementia Risk
- MindStories Video – Building Sustainable Behavior Change through In-Home Interventions | Sarah Lopano