Drs. Lucy Sloninsky and Josephine McNary – Q&A for mental health providers – Medications for Anxiety Disorders
Join Drs. Lucy Sloninsky and Josephine McNary for a discussion and Q& A on topics related to medications for anxiety disorders. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Dr. Sloninsky is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of a variety of psychiatric concerns in her outpatient practice. She utilizes medication management to treat disorders including depression, bipolar disorder, and anxiety and has special interests in integrative/holistic care, collaborative care, and women’s mental health.
- MindStories Video – Fostering Mental Health Clinician Wellness and Avoiding Burnout | Kaelly Arellano and Brandon Shindo
- Botox Injection for Borderline Personality Disorder
- Anxiety in Pregnancy and Gestational Length
- MindStories Video – Key Practices to Building Healthier and Happier Relationships | Dr. Liana Georgoulis
- Psych Media Discussion Group | October 18th, 2022 – Fair Play with Brittany Booth, MD
- Pain Reprocessing Therapy and Its Role in Chronic Back Pain
- MindStories Video – Family Based Treatments for ADHD | Lauren Simas, LMFT
- Fatherly Interview – Brittany Booth, M.D. on Stress and Miscarriage