Drs. Lucy Sloninsky and Josephine McNary – Q&A for mental health providers – Medications for Anxiety Disorders
Join Drs. Lucy Sloninsky and Josephine McNary for a discussion and Q& A on topics related to medications for anxiety disorders. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Dr. Sloninsky is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of a variety of psychiatric concerns in her outpatient practice. She utilizes medication management to treat disorders including depression, bipolar disorder, and anxiety and has special interests in integrative/holistic care, collaborative care, and women’s mental health.
- Psych Media Night | August 24, 2021 – Annika Burnett, Lauren Moses, and Diana Lipson-Burge discuss the Apple TV series “Physical”
- MindStories Video – Gestalt Therapy | Robert W. Resnick, Ph.D.
- Food for the Soul: Art and its Effect on Mental Well-Being
- MindStories Video – Demystifying the Psychiatric Process | Lucy Sloninsky, MD
- A Collaborative Approach to Patient Care | The Reflective Doc Rerelease, Dr. Jennifer Reid & Dr. Josephine McNary
- MindStories Video – What is an Educational Therapist? | Stefanie Greenberg
- MindStories Video – Quality Sleep Within Reach | Dr. Jennifer Reid
- Psych Media Night | July 12, 2021 – Dr. Bruce Perry on Trauma, Resilience and Healing