Drs. Lucy Sloninsky and Josephine McNary – Q&A for mental health providers – Medications for Anxiety Disorders
Join Drs. Lucy Sloninsky and Josephine McNary for a discussion and Q& A on topics related to medications for anxiety disorders. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Dr. Sloninsky is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of a variety of psychiatric concerns in her outpatient practice. She utilizes medication management to treat disorders including depression, bipolar disorder, and anxiety and has special interests in integrative/holistic care, collaborative care, and women’s mental health.
- MindStories Video – Navigating Your 20’s | Zachery Resnick, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Without Children with author Peggy O’Donnell Heffington, PhD and expert discussant Beatrice Rabkin, MD
- Brain Circuitry in Neuropsychiatric Illnesses
- MindStories Video – What Turns You On? A Guide to Living Your Best Sex Life | Alexandra Katehakis, Ph.D., LMFT
- MindStories Video – Teen Mental Health and Parenting | Rebekah Tayebi, LCSW
- How Do SSRI’s Affect Mothers and Children in the Post-Partum Period and Beyond?
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, October 19, 2023 – A look at the The New York Times Guest Essay: “Taylor Swift Has Rocked My Psychiatric Practice”
- The Trajectory of Social Skills in Autistic Youth