Psych Media Discussion Group – How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?
Join us at the next Psych Media Discussion Group on Tuesday, May 30th from 7:30-8:30PM for a clinician discussion of the New York Times Opt-Ed by David Brooks, “How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?”. Dr. Michael Gitlin, Director of the Adult Division in the Department of Psychiatry and director of the Mood Disorders Clinic at UCLA will be joining us to discuss the topic of suicide.
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, May 30, 2023 – How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?
- MindStories Video – Trauma and Body Image in the Bedroom | Dr. Linda Baggett, Ph.D.
- MindStories Video – Long Illness – Surviving, Healing, and Thriving | Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD and Juliet Morgan, MD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | April 11th, 2023 – To Leslie
- Presentation on Women’s Reproductive Mental Health to CBT California | April 11, 2023
- MindStories Video – What Is Pure O OCD? Understanding It and Treating It | Max Maisel, PhD
- Exercise as Treatment for Depression
- MindStories Video – Using Gottman Method Couples Therapy to Strengthen Relationships | Dr. Dana McNeil