Psych Media Discussion Group – How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?
Join us at the next Psych Media Discussion Group on Tuesday, May 30th from 7:30-8:30PM for a clinician discussion of the New York Times Opt-Ed by David Brooks, “How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?”. Dr. Michael Gitlin, Director of the Adult Division in the Department of Psychiatry and director of the Mood Disorders Clinic at UCLA will be joining us to discuss the topic of suicide.
- Dr. Kathryn Kinasz featured on Health Youniversity Podcast
- MindStories Video – Talk Me Down the Aisle: A Guide to Wedding Therapy | Landis Bejar, LMHC
- Cyberbullying Linked to Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 – Last Flight Home with expert discussants: Anne Coscarelli, PhD and Thomas Pier, LCSW
- MindStories Video – What is PTSD? | Victoria Buttery, PhD
- Reduced Serotonin Levels Linked to Long COVID
- Hormonal Therapy and Its Impact on Dementia Risk
- MindStories Video – Building Sustainable Behavior Change through In-Home Interventions | Sarah Lopano