UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health Grand Rounds on “Integrative Approaches to Long COVID”, presented by Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD & Juliet Morgan, MD
Join CalPsychiatry’s Juliet Morgan, MD for her talk to the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health Grand Rounds on “Integrative Approaches to Long COVID”. This event is eligible for CME/CEU credit. To receive credit, complete the event evaluation at: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/LONGCOVID
About the speakers:
Juliet Morgan, MD
Dr. Juliet Morgan is an integrative psychiatrist and neuropsychiatrist. She specializes in the integrative treatment of clients with mood and anxiety disorders, ADHD, neuropsychiatric illness, and healing from trauma. Dr. Morgan began her career as a neurologist, and understands the complex interplay between the structural “hardware” and emotional “software” in the brain. Dr. Morgan has been featured in several media outlets including KQED and CBS for her work with clients with Long-Covid.
Dr. Morgan takes an evidence-based integrative approach to personalized medical care. She provides both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments, and draws upon many forms of healing to tailor a treatment plan to a clients unique needs.
- MindStories Video – Redefining Boundaries in an Enmeshed Family | Inessa Manevich, PhD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | February 28, 2023 – White Lotus (Season 2)
- Brain Based Biotypes of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- MindStories Video – Solution Focused vs. Open Ended Therapy | Benjamin Russack, LMFT
- Reexamining the Treatment of Menopause
- MindStories Video – Men & Talk Therapy | Dr. Adam Dorsay
- Psych Media Discussion Group | January 23, 2023 – Stutz with Leigh Goodrich, MD
- Maternal Health and Postpartum Depression with Diana Clark, JD, MA