UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health Grand Rounds on “Integrative Approaches to Long COVID”, presented by Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD & Juliet Morgan, MD
Join CalPsychiatry’s Juliet Morgan, MD for her talk to the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health Grand Rounds on “Integrative Approaches to Long COVID”. This event is eligible for CME/CEU credit. To receive credit, complete the event evaluation at: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/LONGCOVID
About the speakers:
Juliet Morgan, MD
Dr. Juliet Morgan is an integrative psychiatrist and neuropsychiatrist. She specializes in the integrative treatment of clients with mood and anxiety disorders, ADHD, neuropsychiatric illness, and healing from trauma. Dr. Morgan began her career as a neurologist, and understands the complex interplay between the structural “hardware” and emotional “software” in the brain. Dr. Morgan has been featured in several media outlets including KQED and CBS for her work with clients with Long-Covid.
Dr. Morgan takes an evidence-based integrative approach to personalized medical care. She provides both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments, and draws upon many forms of healing to tailor a treatment plan to a clients unique needs.
- Dr. Kathryn Kinasz featured on Health Youniversity Podcast
- MindStories Video – Talk Me Down the Aisle: A Guide to Wedding Therapy | Landis Bejar, LMHC
- Cyberbullying Linked to Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 – Last Flight Home with expert discussants: Anne Coscarelli, PhD and Thomas Pier, LCSW
- MindStories Video – What is PTSD? | Victoria Buttery, PhD
- Reduced Serotonin Levels Linked to Long COVID
- Hormonal Therapy and Its Impact on Dementia Risk
- MindStories Video – Building Sustainable Behavior Change through In-Home Interventions | Sarah Lopano