CalPsychiatry Networking Dinner at Oswego Grill (Portland)
Please join Dr. Marguerite Maguire of CalPsychiatry for a mental health provider networking dinner at Oswego Grill Lake Oswego.
Marguerite Maguire, M.D.
Dr. Maguire is a general adult psychiatrist, treating a wide variety of psychiatric illnesses with particular interests in depression, anxiety, maternal mental health, and ADHD. She earned her medical degree from the University of Rochester and completed her psychiatry residency at the University of Southern California/LAC+USC.
Dr. Maguire is passionate in her belief that while medication can be an important part of healing, it should be combined with therapy, nutrition, meditation, exercise, and other significant lifestyle changes. Her holistic approach to treatment enables her to develop a sense of trust with her patients, working with them to come up with highly personal solutions to change their lives for the better.
Dr. Maguire has a special interest in perinatal mental health and in patients who have never taken medication before or feel hesitant about medication. She treats patients in both English and Spanish.
- MindStories Video – Navigating Your 20’s | Zachery Resnick, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Without Children with author Peggy O’Donnell Heffington, PhD and expert discussant Beatrice Rabkin, MD
- Brain Circuitry in Neuropsychiatric Illnesses
- MindStories Video – What Turns You On? A Guide to Living Your Best Sex Life | Alexandra Katehakis, Ph.D., LMFT
- MindStories Video – Teen Mental Health and Parenting | Rebekah Tayebi, LCSW
- How Do SSRI’s Affect Mothers and Children in the Post-Partum Period and Beyond?
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, October 19, 2023 – A look at the The New York Times Guest Essay: “Taylor Swift Has Rocked My Psychiatric Practice”
- The Trajectory of Social Skills in Autistic Youth