Integrative Treatment of Long COVID
Mental health providers have carried the stress of the pandemic not only for themselves but for their clients. Long Covid affects up to one-third of survivors. We review both topics in the literature with a focus on the neurologic and psychiatric sequelae of the pandemic and in Long Covid.
About the speakers:
Juliet Morgan, MD
Dr. Juliet Morgan is an integrative psychiatrist and neuropsychiatrist working with a variety of clients at CalPsychiatry. She specializes in the integrative treatment of clients with mood and anxiety disorders, ADHD, neuropsychiatric illness, and healing from trauma. Dr. Morgan began her career as a neurologist and understands the complex interplay between the structural “hardware” and emotional “software” in the brain. Dr. Morgan has been featured in several media outlets including KQED and CBS for her work with clients with Long-Covid.
- MindStories Video – Misconceptions Around Treatment During Pregnancy and Post-Partum | Brittany Booth, MD
- MindStories Video – The Big Overlap Between Neurodivergence and Eating Disorders | Stacie Fanelli, LCSW
- MindStories Video – Postpartum Anxiety and OCD | Monica Federoff, MD, PhD
- Mental Health’s Impact on Dementia
- MindStories Video – The Nature of Nurture | Dr. Leslie Carr
- MindStories Video – Women’s Mental Health: Good For Mothers, Their Babies, and Their Families | Vivien Burt MD, PhD
- MindStories Video – Matrescence: The Process of Becoming a Mother | Misty Richards, MD, MS
- MindStories Video – Working with Climate Distress | Carol Bartels, Ecotherapist, LMFT