Integrative Treatment of Long COVID
Mental health providers have carried the stress of the pandemic not only for themselves but for their clients. Long Covid affects up to one-third of survivors. We review both topics in the literature with a focus on the neurologic and psychiatric sequelae of the pandemic and in Long Covid.
About the speakers:
Juliet Morgan, MD
Dr. Juliet Morgan is an integrative psychiatrist and neuropsychiatrist working with a variety of clients at CalPsychiatry. She specializes in the integrative treatment of clients with mood and anxiety disorders, ADHD, neuropsychiatric illness, and healing from trauma. Dr. Morgan began her career as a neurologist and understands the complex interplay between the structural “hardware” and emotional “software” in the brain. Dr. Morgan has been featured in several media outlets including KQED and CBS for her work with clients with Long-Covid.
- MindStories Video – Redefining Boundaries in an Enmeshed Family | Inessa Manevich, PhD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | February 28, 2023 – White Lotus (Season 2)
- Brain Based Biotypes of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- MindStories Video – Solution Focused vs. Open Ended Therapy | Benjamin Russack, LMFT
- Reexamining the Treatment of Menopause
- MindStories Video – Men & Talk Therapy | Dr. Adam Dorsay
- Psych Media Discussion Group | January 23, 2023 – Stutz with Leigh Goodrich, MD
- Maternal Health and Postpartum Depression with Diana Clark, JD, MA