LACPA’s 2023 Continuing Education Series: Psychologically Informed Integrative Medicine for Chronic and Long Illness
Save the date!
The LACPA Continuing Education presents Drs. Juliet Morgan and Meghan Jobson discussing Psychologically Informed Integrative Medicine for Chronic and Long Illness.
This Intermediate level course offers 2 live CE credits. Program will be recorded for later reference.
- Dr. Kathryn Kinasz featured on Health Youniversity Podcast
- MindStories Video – Talk Me Down the Aisle: A Guide to Wedding Therapy | Landis Bejar, LMHC
- Cyberbullying Linked to Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 – Last Flight Home with expert discussants: Anne Coscarelli, PhD and Thomas Pier, LCSW
- MindStories Video – What is PTSD? | Victoria Buttery, PhD
- Reduced Serotonin Levels Linked to Long COVID
- Hormonal Therapy and Its Impact on Dementia Risk
- MindStories Video – Building Sustainable Behavior Change through In-Home Interventions | Sarah Lopano