Networking dinner with CalPsychiatry and Ethera
Please join us for a networking event with CalPsychiatry and Ethera. Stop by between 5-8PM. Food and drinks will be served.
Leigh Goodrich, M.D.
Dr. Goodrich is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety and panic disorders, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). She enjoys working with adolescent and young adult patients, with specific focus on transitional-aged youth (18-25). She earned her medical degree from UC Irvine, where she also completed her Psychiatry residency training and served as Chief Resident.
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Without Children with author Peggy O’Donnell Heffington, PhD and expert discussant Beatrice Rabkin, MD
- Brain Circuitry in Neuropsychiatric Illnesses
- MindStories Video – What Turns You On? A Guide to Living Your Best Sex Life | Alexandra Katehakis, Ph.D., LMFT
- MindStories Video – Teen Mental Health and Parenting | Rebekah Tayebi, LCSW
- How Do SSRI’s Affect Mothers and Children in the Post-Partum Period and Beyond?
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, October 19, 2023 – A look at the The New York Times Guest Essay: “Taylor Swift Has Rocked My Psychiatric Practice”
- The Trajectory of Social Skills in Autistic Youth
- MindStories Video – Treating the Adult Adoptee | Dr. Brett Furst, Psy.D, LMFT