Networking dinner with CalPsychiatry and Ethera
Please join us for a networking event with CalPsychiatry and Ethera. Stop by between 5-8PM. Food and drinks will be served.
Leigh Goodrich, M.D.
Dr. Goodrich is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety and panic disorders, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). She enjoys working with adolescent and young adult patients, with specific focus on transitional-aged youth (18-25). She earned her medical degree from UC Irvine, where she also completed her Psychiatry residency training and served as Chief Resident.
- Immersive Psychosocial Training for Depression
- MindStories Video – Energy Psychology in Addiction Treatment | Dr. Adriana Popescu
- MindStories Video – Parent Consultation: Helping Families Get Back on Track | Rebekka Helford, LMFT
- MindStories Video – How to Support the Mental Health of Women of Color Leaders | Dr. Christine Coleman, PhD, LMFT
- Predicting Marital Satisfaction Using Neuroimaging
- MindStories Video – Top 5 Questions People Ask Their Sex Therapist | Claudia Six PhD
- MindStories Video – Fostering Mental Health Clinician Wellness and Avoiding Burnout | Kaelly Arellano and Brandon Shindo
- Botox Injection for Borderline Personality Disorder