OC CAMFT September Luncheon
Join CalPsychiatry’s Josephine McNary, M.D. for the OC CAMFT September Luncheon where she will give an Overview of Psychiatric Medications.
This is an overview on the use of psychiatric medications in the treatment of mood/anxiety disorders, insomnia and ADHD. We will discuss when to consider recommending medication. We will also discuss the different types of medication used, their efficacy in treatment of mood/anxiety disorders, insomnia and ADHD as well as common side effects.
This course offers 1 CE credit. Lunch is provided.
- MindStories Video – Understanding Diagnosis and Interventions for Autism Spectrum | Steven Siragusa, D.O.
- MindStories Video – The Tangled Web of Sleep and Mental Health | Jeffrey Mann, PsyD
- MindStories Video – Urban Outdoor Therapy | Amanda Stemen, MS, LCSW
- MindStories Video – Therapy Through a Social Justice Lens | Farah Zerehi, LMFT
- MindStories Video – Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings (& Big Behaviors!) | Dr. Bethany Vaudrey
- MindStories Video – Eating Disorders: Who, What, Why, How? | Sarah Burney, LCSW
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, June 12, 2023 – Long Illness: A Practical Guide to Surviving, Healing and Thriving
- MindStories Video – Helping Estranged Parents and Families | Joshua Coleman, Ph.D.