Psych Media Discussion Group – CODA with Marguerite Maguire, MD
Join us for the next CalPsychiatry Psych Media Discussion Group on Tuesday, June 14 from 12-1 PM. We will discuss the Oscar winning movie, CODA. CalPsychiatry’s Marguerite Maguire, MD will be leading the discussion.
About the speakers:
Marguerite Maguire, MD
Dr. Maguire is a general adult psychiatrist, treating a wide variety of psychiatric illnesses with particular interests in depression, anxiety, maternal mental health, and ADHD. She earned her medical degree from the University of Rochester and completed her psychiatry residency at the University of Southern California/LAC+USC.
Dr. Maguire is passionate in her belief that while medication can be an important part of healing, it should be combined with therapy, nutrition, meditation, exercise, and other significant lifestyle changes. Her holistic approach to treatment enables her to develop a sense of trust with her patients, working with them to come up with highly personal solutions to change their lives for the better.
Dr. Maguire has a special interest in perinatal mental health and in Latinx populations; she treats patients in both Spanish and English. She would be honored to participate in your healing process.
- MindStories Video – Fostering Mental Health Clinician Wellness and Avoiding Burnout | Kaelly Arellano and Brandon Shindo
- Botox Injection for Borderline Personality Disorder
- Anxiety in Pregnancy and Gestational Length
- MindStories Video – Key Practices to Building Healthier and Happier Relationships | Dr. Liana Georgoulis
- Psych Media Discussion Group | October 18th, 2022 – Fair Play with Brittany Booth, MD
- Pain Reprocessing Therapy and Its Role in Chronic Back Pain
- MindStories Video – Family Based Treatments for ADHD | Lauren Simas, LMFT
- Fatherly Interview – Brittany Booth, M.D. on Stress and Miscarriage