Psych Media Discussion Group – Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away with author Annie Duke, PhD and expert discussant Lucy Sloninsky, MD
Please join us for the next CalPsychiatry Psych Media Discussion Group – Author Annie Duke, PhD will be joining us to discuss her book Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away. CalPsychiatry Psychiatrist, Lucy Sloninsky, MD will also be joining as an expert discussant.
About our guests:
Annie Duke, PhD
Annie is an author, speaker, and consultant in the decision-making space. Annie loves to dive deep into decision making under uncertainty. Her latest obsession is on the topic of quitting. In particular, she is on a mission to rehabilitate the term and get people to be proud of walking away from things.
Lucy Sloninsky, MD
Dr. Sloninsky is a board certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and women’s mental health. She earned her medical degree at Sackler School of Medicine. She completed her psychiatry residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center and psychiatric fellowship at UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute.
*This event is open to mental health professionals.
- Dr. Kathryn Kinasz featured on Health Youniversity Podcast
- MindStories Video – Talk Me Down the Aisle: A Guide to Wedding Therapy | Landis Bejar, LMHC
- Cyberbullying Linked to Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 – Last Flight Home with expert discussants: Anne Coscarelli, PhD and Thomas Pier, LCSW
- MindStories Video – What is PTSD? | Victoria Buttery, PhD
- Reduced Serotonin Levels Linked to Long COVID
- Hormonal Therapy and Its Impact on Dementia Risk
- MindStories Video – Building Sustainable Behavior Change through In-Home Interventions | Sarah Lopano