Psych Media Discussion Group – Stutz
Join us in the next Psych Media Discussion Group on Monday, January 23rd from 7:30-8:30PM for a clinician discussion of the documentary Stutz. This event is open to mental health professionals.
About the speakers:
Leigh Goodrich, M.D.
Dr. Goodrich is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety and panic disorders, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). She enjoys working with adolescent and young adult patients, with specific focus on transitional-aged youth (18-25). She earned her medical degree from UC Irvine, where she also completed her Psychiatry residency training and served as Chief Resident.
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, May 30, 2023 – How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?
- MindStories Video – Trauma and Body Image in the Bedroom | Dr. Linda Baggett, Ph.D.
- MindStories Video – Long Illness – Surviving, Healing, and Thriving | Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD and Juliet Morgan, MD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | April 11th, 2023 – To Leslie
- Presentation on Women’s Reproductive Mental Health to CBT California | April 11, 2023
- MindStories Video – What Is Pure O OCD? Understanding It and Treating It | Max Maisel, PhD
- Exercise as Treatment for Depression
- MindStories Video – Using Gottman Method Couples Therapy to Strengthen Relationships | Dr. Dana McNeil