Psych Media Discussion Group – Stutz
Join us in the next Psych Media Discussion Group on Monday, January 23rd from 7:30-8:30PM for a clinician discussion of the documentary Stutz. This event is open to mental health professionals.
About the speakers:
Leigh Goodrich, M.D.
Dr. Goodrich is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety and panic disorders, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). She enjoys working with adolescent and young adult patients, with specific focus on transitional-aged youth (18-25). She earned her medical degree from UC Irvine, where she also completed her Psychiatry residency training and served as Chief Resident.
- Dr. Kathryn Kinasz featured on Health Youniversity Podcast
- MindStories Video – Talk Me Down the Aisle: A Guide to Wedding Therapy | Landis Bejar, LMHC
- Cyberbullying Linked to Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 – Last Flight Home with expert discussants: Anne Coscarelli, PhD and Thomas Pier, LCSW
- MindStories Video – What is PTSD? | Victoria Buttery, PhD
- Reduced Serotonin Levels Linked to Long COVID
- Hormonal Therapy and Its Impact on Dementia Risk
- MindStories Video – Building Sustainable Behavior Change through In-Home Interventions | Sarah Lopano