Psych Media Discussion Group: What Happened to You? Conversations on Trauma, Resilience and Healing
In the next Psych Media Night, Dr. Bruce Perry will join Dr. McNary and a group of mental health providers to discuss his recently released book: What Happened to You? Conversations on Trauma, Resilience and Healing.
About Dr. Bruce Perry:
Dr. Perry is the Principal of the Neurosequential Network, Senior Fellow of The ChildTrauma Academy and a Professor (Adjunct) in the Departments of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University in Chicago and the School of Allied Health, College of Science, Health and Engineering, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria Australia.
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, May 30, 2023 – How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?
- MindStories Video – Trauma and Body Image in the Bedroom | Dr. Linda Baggett, Ph.D.
- MindStories Video – Long Illness – Surviving, Healing, and Thriving | Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD and Juliet Morgan, MD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | April 11th, 2023 – To Leslie
- Presentation on Women’s Reproductive Mental Health to CBT California | April 11, 2023
- MindStories Video – What Is Pure O OCD? Understanding It and Treating It | Max Maisel, PhD
- Exercise as Treatment for Depression
- MindStories Video – Using Gottman Method Couples Therapy to Strengthen Relationships | Dr. Dana McNeil