Q&A with Dr. Agnes Kwon Simone- Treatment Approaches for Insomnia
Join Drs. Agnes Simone and Josephine McNary for a discussion and Q&A on topics related to treatment approaches for insomnia. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speaker:
Dr. Simone is a board certified adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety, social anxiety, and more), depression, young adult mental health, ADHD, and insomnia. She is passionate about her integrative and culturally competent approach to mental health care. She earned her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences and completed her psychiatry residency at UCLA and West LA VA.
- MindStories Video – Navigating Your 20’s | Zachery Resnick, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Without Children with author Peggy O’Donnell Heffington, PhD and expert discussant Beatrice Rabkin, MD
- Brain Circuitry in Neuropsychiatric Illnesses
- MindStories Video – What Turns You On? A Guide to Living Your Best Sex Life | Alexandra Katehakis, Ph.D., LMFT
- MindStories Video – Teen Mental Health and Parenting | Rebekah Tayebi, LCSW
- How Do SSRI’s Affect Mothers and Children in the Post-Partum Period and Beyond?
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, October 19, 2023 – A look at the The New York Times Guest Essay: “Taylor Swift Has Rocked My Psychiatric Practice”
- The Trajectory of Social Skills in Autistic Youth