Q&A with Dr. Agnes Kwon Simone- Treatment Approaches for Insomnia
Join Drs. Agnes Simone and Josephine McNary for a discussion and Q&A on topics related to treatment approaches for insomnia. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speaker:
Dr. Simone is a board certified adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety, social anxiety, and more), depression, young adult mental health, ADHD, and insomnia. She is passionate about her integrative and culturally competent approach to mental health care. She earned her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences and completed her psychiatry residency at UCLA and West LA VA.
- Mental Health’s Impact on Dementia
- MindStories Video – The Nature of Nurture | Dr. Leslie Carr
- MindStories Video – Women’s Mental Health: Good For Mothers, Their Babies, and Their Families | Vivien Burt MD, PhD
- MindStories Video – Matrescence: The Process of Becoming a Mother | Misty Richards, MD, MS
- MindStories Video – Working with Climate Distress | Carol Bartels, Ecotherapist, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | May 11, 2022 – Everyday Vitality: Turning Stress Into Strength with author Dr. Samantha Boardman and Karla Schlags, LMFT and Dr. Lucy Sloninsky
- Juliet Morgan, MD featured on Dr. Adriana Popescu’s Kaleidoscope of Possibilities Podcast
- MindStories Video – Pregnancy After Loss | Rebecca Kahn, LMFT, PMH-C