Q&A with Dr. Agnes Kwon Simone- Treatment of Social Anxiety Disorder
In this Q&A session for mental health providers, CalPsychiatry doctors, Drs. Agnes Simone and Josephine McNary will lead a discussion and answer your questions about medications and other treatments for social anxiety disorders.
About the speaker:
Dr. Simone is a board certified adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety, social anxiety, and more), depression, young adult mental health, ADHD, and insomnia. She is passionate about her integrative and culturally competent approach to mental health care. She earned her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences and completed her psychiatry residency at UCLA and West LA VA.
- MindStories Video – Attachment Parenting | Dr. Kathleen Locker
- How Long After Giving Birth Can Mothers Develop Postpartum Depression?
- MindStories Video – Overcoming the Cultural, Financial and Personal Hurdles in Mental Health Care | Christine Nguyen
- MindStories Video – Overcoming Social Anxiety Disorder | Dr. Agnes Kwon Simone
- Understanding Adolescent OCD
- Here’s What You Need to Know about A.D.H.D.
- Psych Media Night | November 09, 2021 – Pamela Rutledge, Jenny Moon, and Grace Jung discuss the show “Squid Game”
- MindStories Video – Treatment of Social Anxiety Disorder | Flora Zaken-Greenberg, Ph.D.