Q&A with Dr. Agnes Kwon Simone- Treatment of Social Anxiety Disorder
In this Q&A session for mental health providers, CalPsychiatry doctors, Drs. Agnes Simone and Josephine McNary will lead a discussion and answer your questions about medications and other treatments for social anxiety disorders.
About the speaker:
Dr. Simone is a board certified adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety, social anxiety, and more), depression, young adult mental health, ADHD, and insomnia. She is passionate about her integrative and culturally competent approach to mental health care. She earned her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences and completed her psychiatry residency at UCLA and West LA VA.
- MindStories Video – Understanding Diagnosis and Interventions for Autism Spectrum | Steven Siragusa, D.O.
- MindStories Video – The Tangled Web of Sleep and Mental Health | Jeffrey Mann, PsyD
- MindStories Video – Urban Outdoor Therapy | Amanda Stemen, MS, LCSW
- MindStories Video – Therapy Through a Social Justice Lens | Farah Zerehi, LMFT
- MindStories Video – Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings (& Big Behaviors!) | Dr. Bethany Vaudrey
- MindStories Video – Eating Disorders: Who, What, Why, How? | Sarah Burney, LCSW
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, June 12, 2023 – Long Illness: A Practical Guide to Surviving, Healing and Thriving
- MindStories Video – Helping Estranged Parents and Families | Joshua Coleman, Ph.D.