Q&A with Dr. Agnes Kwon Simone- Treatment of Social Anxiety Disorder
In this Q&A session for mental health providers, CalPsychiatry doctors, Drs. Agnes Simone and Josephine McNary will lead a discussion and answer your questions about medications and other treatments for social anxiety disorders.
About the speaker:
Dr. Simone is a board certified adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety, social anxiety, and more), depression, young adult mental health, ADHD, and insomnia. She is passionate about her integrative and culturally competent approach to mental health care. She earned her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences and completed her psychiatry residency at UCLA and West LA VA.
- MindStories Video – Redefining Boundaries in an Enmeshed Family | Inessa Manevich, PhD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | February 28, 2023 – White Lotus (Season 2)
- Brain Based Biotypes of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- MindStories Video – Solution Focused vs. Open Ended Therapy | Benjamin Russack, LMFT
- Reexamining the Treatment of Menopause
- MindStories Video – Men & Talk Therapy | Dr. Adam Dorsay
- Psych Media Discussion Group | January 23, 2023 – Stutz with Leigh Goodrich, MD
- Maternal Health and Postpartum Depression with Diana Clark, JD, MA