Q&A with Dr. Juliet Morgan – Integrative Treatment of Depression
Join Drs. Juliet Morgan and Josephine McNary for a discussion and Q&A on topics related to the integrative treatment of depression. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speaker:
Juliet Morgan, MD
Dr. Juliet Morgan is an integrative psychiatrist and neuropsychiatrist. She specializes in the integrative treatment of clients with mood and anxiety disorders, ADHD, neuropsychiatric illness, and healing from trauma. Dr. Morgan began her career as a neurologist, and understands the complex interplay between the structural “hardware” and emotional “software” in the brain. Dr. Morgan has been featured in several media outlets including KQED and CBS for her work with clients with Long-Covid.
Dr. Morgan takes an evidence-based integrative approach to personalized medical care. She provides both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments, and draws upon many forms of healing to tailor a treatment plan to a clients unique needs.
- Mental Health’s Impact on Dementia
- MindStories Video – The Nature of Nurture | Dr. Leslie Carr
- MindStories Video – Women’s Mental Health: Good For Mothers, Their Babies, and Their Families | Vivien Burt MD, PhD
- MindStories Video – Matrescence: The Process of Becoming a Mother | Misty Richards, MD, MS
- MindStories Video – Working with Climate Distress | Carol Bartels, Ecotherapist, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | May 11, 2022 – Everyday Vitality: Turning Stress Into Strength with author Dr. Samantha Boardman and Karla Schlags, LMFT and Dr. Lucy Sloninsky
- Juliet Morgan, MD featured on Dr. Adriana Popescu’s Kaleidoscope of Possibilities Podcast
- MindStories Video – Pregnancy After Loss | Rebecca Kahn, LMFT, PMH-C