Q&A with Dr. Juliet Morgan – Understanding Sleep and Treating Insomnia
Join Drs. Juliet Morgan and Josephine McNary for a discussion and Q&A on topics related to understanding sleep and treating insomnia. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speaker:
Juliet Morgan, MD
Dr. Juliet Morgan is an integrative psychiatrist and neuropsychiatrist. She specializes in the integrative treatment of clients with mood and anxiety disorders, ADHD, neuropsychiatric illness, and healing from trauma. Dr. Morgan began her career as a neurologist, and understands the complex interplay between the structural “hardware” and emotional “software” in the brain. Dr. Morgan has been featured in several media outlets including KQED and CBS for her work with clients with Long-Covid.
Dr. Morgan takes an evidence-based integrative approach to personalized medical care. She provides both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments, and draws upon many forms of healing to tailor a treatment plan to a clients unique needs.
- MindStories Video – What is High ”Functioning” Anxiety? | Dr. Kelly Vincent, Psy.D
- MindStories Video – Understanding Diagnosis and Interventions for Autism Spectrum | Steven Siragusa, D.O.
- MindStories Video – The Tangled Web of Sleep and Mental Health | Jeffrey Mann, PsyD
- MindStories Video – Urban Outdoor Therapy | Amanda Stemen, MS, LCSW
- MindStories Video – Therapy Through a Social Justice Lens | Farah Zerehi, LMFT
- MindStories Video – Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings (& Big Behaviors!) | Dr. Bethany Vaudrey
- MindStories Video – Eating Disorders: Who, What, Why, How? | Sarah Burney, LCSW
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, June 12, 2023 – Long Illness: A Practical Guide to Surviving, Healing and Thriving