Q&A with Dr. Leigh Goodrich – Considerations When Working with Transitional Age Youth
Please join Dr. Leigh Goodrich and Dr. Josephine McNary to discuss clinical considerations when working with transitional age youth. This is a virtual discussion group for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Leigh Goodrich, MD
Dr. Goodrich is a general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety and panic disorders, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- Immersive Psychosocial Training for Depression
- MindStories Video – Energy Psychology in Addiction Treatment | Dr. Adriana Popescu
- MindStories Video – Parent Consultation: Helping Families Get Back on Track | Rebekka Helford, LMFT
- MindStories Video – How to Support the Mental Health of Women of Color Leaders | Dr. Christine Coleman, PhD, LMFT
- Predicting Marital Satisfaction Using Neuroimaging
- MindStories Video – Top 5 Questions People Ask Their Sex Therapist | Claudia Six PhD
- MindStories Video – Fostering Mental Health Clinician Wellness and Avoiding Burnout | Kaelly Arellano and Brandon Shindo
- Botox Injection for Borderline Personality Disorder