Q&A with Dr. Leigh Goodrich – Considerations When Working with Transitional Age Youth
Please join Dr. Leigh Goodrich and Dr. Josephine McNary to discuss clinical considerations when working with transitional age youth. This is a virtual discussion group for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Leigh Goodrich, MD
Dr. Goodrich is a general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety and panic disorders, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- MindStories Video – How to Support Your Kids While Navigating Divorce | Rebecca Good, PsyD and Julia Herrera, LMFT
- COVID-19 and Its Effect on Brain Structure
- MindStories Video – Sports, Performance and Mental Health | Lauren Lowe, Psy.D.
- Depression: It’s Not that Simple
- Psych Media Discussion Group | August 31st, 2022 – Dopamine Nation with author Anna Lembke, MD and Sir Melancon, MD
- Burnout: What is It and What to Do About it
- MindStories Video – Working with Transitional Age Youth: Unique Challenges and Opportunities | Dr. Leigh Goodrich, MD
- MindStories Video – Holistic Approaches to Assessment and Treatment of ADHD | Daniel Waldman, M.D.