Q&A with Dr. Leigh Goodrich – Considerations When Working with Transitional Age Youth
Please join Dr. Leigh Goodrich and Dr. Josephine McNary to discuss clinical considerations when working with transitional age youth. This is a virtual discussion group for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Leigh Goodrich, MD
Dr. Goodrich is a general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety and panic disorders, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, May 30, 2023 – How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?
- MindStories Video – Trauma and Body Image in the Bedroom | Dr. Linda Baggett, Ph.D.
- MindStories Video – Long Illness – Surviving, Healing, and Thriving | Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD and Juliet Morgan, MD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | April 11th, 2023 – To Leslie
- Presentation on Women’s Reproductive Mental Health to CBT California | April 11, 2023
- MindStories Video – What Is Pure O OCD? Understanding It and Treating It | Max Maisel, PhD
- Exercise as Treatment for Depression
- MindStories Video – Using Gottman Method Couples Therapy to Strengthen Relationships | Dr. Dana McNeil