Q&A with Dr. Lucy Sloninsky
Join Drs. Lucy Sloninsky and Josephine McNary for a discussion and Q& A on topics related to integrative approaches to psychiatric care. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Dr. Sloninsky is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of a variety of psychiatric concerns in her outpatient practice. She utilizes medication management to treat disorders including depression, bipolar disorder, and anxiety and has special interests in integrative/holistic care, collaborative care, and women’s mental health.
- Mental Health’s Impact on Dementia
- MindStories Video – The Nature of Nurture | Dr. Leslie Carr
- MindStories Video – Women’s Mental Health: Good For Mothers, Their Babies, and Their Families | Vivien Burt MD, PhD
- MindStories Video – Matrescence: The Process of Becoming a Mother | Misty Richards, MD, MS
- MindStories Video – Working with Climate Distress | Carol Bartels, Ecotherapist, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | May 11, 2022 – Everyday Vitality: Turning Stress Into Strength with author Dr. Samantha Boardman and Karla Schlags, LMFT and Dr. Lucy Sloninsky
- Juliet Morgan, MD featured on Dr. Adriana Popescu’s Kaleidoscope of Possibilities Podcast
- MindStories Video – Pregnancy After Loss | Rebecca Kahn, LMFT, PMH-C