Q&A with Dr. Monica Federoff – Medications & Other Treatments of ADHD
Join Drs. Monica Federoff and Josephine McNary for a clinician zoom event to discuss treatment approaches to ADHD. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Monica Federoff, MD, PhD
Dr. Federoff is a general adult psychiatrist located in the CalPsychiatry San Diego La Jolla office. She treats patients with a variety of psychiatric disorders including mood and anxiety disorders, women’s reproductive mental health, sleep disorders, OCD and ADHD. She earned her bachelor’s of science degree from Emory University, PhD in neurogenetics from the University College London, medical degree from University of California Irvine and completed her psychiatry residency at University of California San Diego.
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- MindStories Video – Fostering Mental Health Clinician Wellness and Avoiding Burnout | Kaelly Arellano and Brandon Shindo
- Botox Injection for Borderline Personality Disorder
- Anxiety in Pregnancy and Gestational Length
- MindStories Video – Key Practices to Building Healthier and Happier Relationships | Dr. Liana Georgoulis
- Psych Media Discussion Group | October 18th, 2022 – Fair Play with Brittany Booth, MD
- Pain Reprocessing Therapy and Its Role in Chronic Back Pain
- MindStories Video – Family Based Treatments for ADHD | Lauren Simas, LMFT
- Fatherly Interview – Brittany Booth, M.D. on Stress and Miscarriage