Q&A with Dr. Monica Federoff – Medications & Other Treatments of ADHD
Join Drs. Monica Federoff and Josephine McNary for a clinician zoom event to discuss treatment approaches to ADHD. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Monica Federoff, MD, PhD
Dr. Federoff is a general adult psychiatrist located in the CalPsychiatry San Diego La Jolla office. She treats patients with a variety of psychiatric disorders including mood and anxiety disorders, women’s reproductive mental health, sleep disorders, OCD and ADHD. She earned her bachelor’s of science degree from Emory University, PhD in neurogenetics from the University College London, medical degree from University of California Irvine and completed her psychiatry residency at University of California San Diego.
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Tuesday, May 30, 2023 – How Do You Serve a Friend in Despair?
- MindStories Video – Trauma and Body Image in the Bedroom | Dr. Linda Baggett, Ph.D.
- MindStories Video – Long Illness – Surviving, Healing, and Thriving | Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD and Juliet Morgan, MD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | April 11th, 2023 – To Leslie
- Presentation on Women’s Reproductive Mental Health to CBT California | April 11, 2023
- MindStories Video – What Is Pure O OCD? Understanding It and Treating It | Max Maisel, PhD
- Exercise as Treatment for Depression
- MindStories Video – Using Gottman Method Couples Therapy to Strengthen Relationships | Dr. Dana McNeil