Q&A with Dr. Monica Federoff – Medications & Other Treatments of ADHD
Join Drs. Monica Federoff and Josephine McNary for a clinician zoom event to discuss treatment approaches to ADHD. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Monica Federoff, MD, PhD
Dr. Federoff is a general adult psychiatrist located in the CalPsychiatry San Diego La Jolla office. She treats patients with a variety of psychiatric disorders including mood and anxiety disorders, women’s reproductive mental health, sleep disorders, OCD and ADHD. She earned her bachelor’s of science degree from Emory University, PhD in neurogenetics from the University College London, medical degree from University of California Irvine and completed her psychiatry residency at University of California San Diego.
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- MindStories Video – Navigating Your 20’s | Zachery Resnick, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Without Children with author Peggy O’Donnell Heffington, PhD and expert discussant Beatrice Rabkin, MD
- Brain Circuitry in Neuropsychiatric Illnesses
- MindStories Video – What Turns You On? A Guide to Living Your Best Sex Life | Alexandra Katehakis, Ph.D., LMFT
- MindStories Video – Teen Mental Health and Parenting | Rebekah Tayebi, LCSW
- How Do SSRI’s Affect Mothers and Children in the Post-Partum Period and Beyond?
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, October 19, 2023 – A look at the The New York Times Guest Essay: “Taylor Swift Has Rocked My Psychiatric Practice”
- The Trajectory of Social Skills in Autistic Youth