Q&A with Dr. Monica Federoff – Medications & Other Treatments of ADHD
Join Drs. Monica Federoff and Josephine McNary for a clinician zoom event to discuss treatment approaches to ADHD. This event is for mental health providers.
About the speakers:
Monica Federoff, MD, PhD
Dr. Federoff is a general adult psychiatrist located in the CalPsychiatry San Diego La Jolla office. She treats patients with a variety of psychiatric disorders including mood and anxiety disorders, women’s reproductive mental health, sleep disorders, OCD and ADHD. She earned her bachelor’s of science degree from Emory University, PhD in neurogenetics from the University College London, medical degree from University of California Irvine and completed her psychiatry residency at University of California San Diego.
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- A New Kind of Work
- MindStories Video – Misconceptions Around Treatment During Pregnancy and Post-Partum | Brittany Booth, MD
- MindStories Video – The Big Overlap Between Neurodivergence and Eating Disorders | Stacie Fanelli, LCSW
- MindStories Video – Postpartum Anxiety and OCD | Monica Federoff, MD, PhD
- Mental Health’s Impact on Dementia
- MindStories Video – The Nature of Nurture | Dr. Leslie Carr
- MindStories Video – Women’s Mental Health: Good For Mothers, Their Babies, and Their Families | Vivien Burt MD, PhD
- MindStories Video – Matrescence: The Process of Becoming a Mother | Misty Richards, MD, MS