Q&A with Dr. Sarita Shah – Anxiety Disorders
Join CalPsychiatry’s Dr. Sarita Shah for a clinician discussion on the treatment of anxiety disorders.
About the speakers:
Sarita Shah, MD, PhD
Dr. Shah is a general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and women’s mental health. She earned her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and PhD in bioengineering from Rice University, and went on to complete psychiatry her residency at the University of California San Diego.
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- MindStories Video – How to Support Your Kids While Navigating Divorce | Rebecca Good, PsyD and Julia Herrera, LMFT
- COVID-19 and Its Effect on Brain Structure
- MindStories Video – Sports, Performance and Mental Health | Lauren Lowe, Psy.D.
- Depression: It’s Not that Simple
- Psych Media Discussion Group | August 31st, 2022 – Dopamine Nation with author Anna Lembke, MD and Sir Melancon, MD
- Burnout: What is It and What to Do About it
- MindStories Video – Working with Transitional Age Youth: Unique Challenges and Opportunities | Dr. Leigh Goodrich, MD
- MindStories Video – Holistic Approaches to Assessment and Treatment of ADHD | Daniel Waldman, M.D.