Q&A with Dr. Sarita Shah – Anxiety Disorders
Join CalPsychiatry’s Dr. Sarita Shah for a clinician discussion on the treatment of anxiety disorders.
About the speakers:
Sarita Shah, MD, PhD
Dr. Shah is a general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and women’s mental health. She earned her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and PhD in bioengineering from Rice University, and went on to complete psychiatry her residency at the University of California San Diego.
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- MindStories Video – Navigating Your 20’s | Zachery Resnick, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Without Children with author Peggy O’Donnell Heffington, PhD and expert discussant Beatrice Rabkin, MD
- Brain Circuitry in Neuropsychiatric Illnesses
- MindStories Video – What Turns You On? A Guide to Living Your Best Sex Life | Alexandra Katehakis, Ph.D., LMFT
- MindStories Video – Teen Mental Health and Parenting | Rebekah Tayebi, LCSW
- How Do SSRI’s Affect Mothers and Children in the Post-Partum Period and Beyond?
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, October 19, 2023 – A look at the The New York Times Guest Essay: “Taylor Swift Has Rocked My Psychiatric Practice”
- The Trajectory of Social Skills in Autistic Youth