Q&A with Dr. Sarita Shah – Anxiety Disorders
Join CalPsychiatry’s Dr. Sarita Shah for a clinician discussion on the treatment of anxiety disorders.
About the speakers:
Sarita Shah, MD, PhD
Dr. Shah is a general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and women’s mental health. She earned her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and PhD in bioengineering from Rice University, and went on to complete psychiatry her residency at the University of California San Diego.
Josephine McNary, MD
Dr. McNary is a board-certified general psychiatrist, working with a variety of patients in her outpatient practice. She specializes in medication management and is particularly interested in the use of complementary medicine for mood and anxiety disorders.
- MindStories Video – Trauma and Body Image in the Bedroom | Dr. Linda Baggett, Ph.D.
- MindStories Video – Long Illness – Surviving, Healing, and Thriving | Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD and Juliet Morgan, MD
- Psych Media Discussion Group | April 11th, 2023 – To Leslie
- Presentation on Women’s Reproductive Mental Health to CBT California | April 11, 2023
- MindStories Video – What Is Pure O OCD? Understanding It and Treating It | Max Maisel, PhD
- Exercise as Treatment for Depression
- MindStories Video – Using Gottman Method Couples Therapy to Strengthen Relationships | Dr. Dana McNeil
- Dr. Josephine McNary featured on Connecting The Collective Podcast