CalPsychiatry Networking Dinner at Nopalito
Join the CalPsychiatry Bay Area Psychiatrists Drs. Sir Melancon, Beatrice Rabkin and Juliet Morgan for a networking dinner at Nopalito (Broderick St) in San Francisco.
Sir Melancon, M.D.
Dr. Melancon completed undergraduate studies at Dartmouth College, medical school at Vanderbilt University, and psychiatry training at UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute. He has cared for thousands of patients across multiple settings including emergency rooms, medical/surgical units, psychiatric wards, and street medicine. He has diligently developed a holistic skill set in order to find innovative and creative ways to aid in his patient’s healing and growth.
Beatrice Rabkin, M.D.
Dr. Rabkin is a board-certified psychiatrist with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and cell biology from Rice University, and an MD from Baylor College of Medicine. She completed her psychiatry residency training at the University of Southern California, where her training included women’s mental health, mood and anxiety disorders, cognitive behavior therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, and psychiatric consultation for medically ill persons with mental health needs. Dr. Rabkin is also board certified in consult liaison psychiatry.
Juliet Morgan, M.D.
Dr. Morgan is a psychiatrist and neuropsychiatrist based in the CalPsychiatry San Francisco office. Dr. Morgan earned her bachelor’s degree from Duke University and her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine. She completed a double residency in both neurology and psychiatry, as well as a fellowship in integrative medicine at UCSF. She specializes in the integrative treatment of mood and anxiety disorders, ADHD, neuropsychiatric illness, and insomnia.
- Immersive Psychosocial Training for Depression
- MindStories Video – Energy Psychology in Addiction Treatment | Dr. Adriana Popescu
- MindStories Video – Parent Consultation: Helping Families Get Back on Track | Rebekka Helford, LMFT
- MindStories Video – How to Support the Mental Health of Women of Color Leaders | Dr. Christine Coleman, PhD, LMFT
- Predicting Marital Satisfaction Using Neuroimaging
- MindStories Video – Top 5 Questions People Ask Their Sex Therapist | Claudia Six PhD
- MindStories Video – Fostering Mental Health Clinician Wellness and Avoiding Burnout | Kaelly Arellano and Brandon Shindo
- Botox Injection for Borderline Personality Disorder