Understanding Mental Health Impacts of Long Covid
Friday Virtual Continuing Education Series (Marin County CAMFT). Learn about mental health impacts of the pandemic and the latest on Long Covid from CalPsychiatry’s Sarita Shah, M.D., Ph.D. and Monica Federoff, M.D., Ph.D.
About the speakers:
Sarita Shah, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Shah is a general adult psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and women’s mental health. She earned her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and PhD in bioengineering from Rice University, and went on to complete psychiatry her residency at the University of California San Diego.
Monica Federoff, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Federoff is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist located in the CalPsychiatry San Diego La Jolla office. She treats patients with a variety of psychiatric disorders including mood and anxiety disorders, women’s reproductive mental health, sleep disorders, OCD and ADHD. She earned her bachelor’s of science degree from Emory University, PhD in neurogenetics from the University College London, medical degree from University of California Irvine and completed her psychiatry residency at University of California San Diego.
- MindStories Video – Navigating Your 20’s | Zachery Resnick, LMFT
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, November 16, 2023 – Without Children with author Peggy O’Donnell Heffington, PhD and expert discussant Beatrice Rabkin, MD
- Brain Circuitry in Neuropsychiatric Illnesses
- MindStories Video – What Turns You On? A Guide to Living Your Best Sex Life | Alexandra Katehakis, Ph.D., LMFT
- MindStories Video – Teen Mental Health and Parenting | Rebekah Tayebi, LCSW
- How Do SSRI’s Affect Mothers and Children in the Post-Partum Period and Beyond?
- Psych Media Discussion Group | Thursday, October 19, 2023 – A look at the The New York Times Guest Essay: “Taylor Swift Has Rocked My Psychiatric Practice”
- The Trajectory of Social Skills in Autistic Youth